www.flickr.com

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Bizarro Dylan; Regular Aaron

Dylan slept a total of 11 hours last night, with 8 in a row, then has been up for no more than 1.5 hours today. I thought she would stay up for at least another hour but she had a total breakdown in the middle of lunch until it occurred to me to put her in her crib. Unfortunately I am using this time to clean the house, so I'd just as soon she wake up and prevent that from happening.

Yesterday as we were walking through the crowd at the Public Market we saw a man wearing a shirt that said "I am the man from Nantucket..." Aaron and I had a giggle, and I thought nothing more of it. A few minutes later Dylan and I separated from the group. The next thing I know a couple of our friends are walking towards Dylan and me, ears bleeding, sputtering things like, "But there were all those people around us!" and "He wasn't even trying to be quiet!" Aaron followed soon thereafter, proud as can be for filling them in on the joke. A public service, really. Although I have no idea what they found so offensive about this.

Must resist letting Snuffy sleep in the bed.

No comments: