www.flickr.com

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Smooched

Yesterday I was going to post about how Dylan wanted to give me a bunch of kisses. However, I was interrupted by, guess what, Dylan. She would not tolerate a distance of more than six inches between the two of us. I have not ever (NEVER!) had her sleep in bed with me all night for no other reason than I don't sleep with her there (or with the blinds pulled, the window closed, the door open, you get the idea). I have tried out of desperation to get her to sleep there a couple of times, but it doesn't seem to work for her either. We had her in that bassinet attached to our bed for the first few months, which was nice because she was NOT IN THE BED. Well, last night she freaked out to such an extent whenever I wasn't right next to her that I ended up in bed with her for the night at 9:30pm. She slept okay except for a little jaunt from 4:00am to 6:00am. She hasn't gone to bed well at all this whole week and I hate to even mention it because it is even starting to get boring to hear myself talk about this but it dominates ours lives to such an extent that I really have no choice. You understand, I'm sure.

Anyway, the kisses. At first I have to confess I had no idea why her head was suddenly inches from mine with her tongue sticking out. Aaron figured it out though. It turns out Dylan kisses are not too different from Snuffy kisses. The cute sort of made of for the slobber. Sort of.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck to Aaron today. Slobberless kisses to Dylan from us. Slobbery kisses from Snuffy. Mummy Potter