www.flickr.com

Friday, July 18, 2008

Found in the back pocket of Dylan's pants


Dylan's To-do list for July 18th, 2008

☒ Stay awake, and keep mommy and daddy up, from 10:30 pm to 2:30 am.

☒ Snuggle aforementioned parents until they're just about asleep, and then pounce on their heads like a cat.

☒ Be very sweet when saying good bye to a very tired mommy.

Scream when someone other than mommy or daddy sits in the back seat with me.

☒ Make sure to fall asleep 20 minutes before we get to daddy's work retreat, so that I have a horrible nap (be sure to add on time, because that man is going to get lost).

☒ Charm everyone at the retreat and make them think that I'm easy going baby.

Stay calm when I'm unable to make bubbles.

☒ When I see something I like, i.e. ducks, ask daddy for more.

☒ Actually see more, and if possible have the more be baby versions of what I had just seen, i.e. ducklings.

☒ Impress daddy's co-workers by eating hummus.

☒ Fall asleep in the car within 10 minutes of leaving the retreat (a fall hour and a half before bedtime).

☒ Ask daddy for humus and then look at him like he is an idiot for bringing me hummus.

☒ When taking the dog out, be sure to be running at least 75% of the time.

☒ If I see a stick on the ground pick it up, start repeating "dog", and stick it in Snuffy's mouth (even if he doesn't want it).

☒ Sleep well in my cool, cool room.

___________________________________________________________
Kate's masterpiece:




No comments: