www.flickr.com

Monday, July 14, 2008

No cookies here

Unless you are a die hard pictures-of-Dylan fan, I think we can all agree it's going to be hard to top that cookie post. I am especially dumb after working on my research projects for three hours after Dylan goes to bed, which is what I have been doing lately. Hey, you could make a chart of post quality and time spent working in the evening! Maybe I should stop now with the science and the blog, combining thereof. Aaron has been muttering about peer-reviewed blogs and giggling, so I think that should have been a clue.

So! Back to the pictures. Well, one picture for today. Sunday morning it rained and rained and Dylan and I were looking for an excursion. Guess who has puddles galore and no cars on weekends and is 100 meters from our house? Daycare. Awesome. We took the pirate boots out for a spin. Luckily they kept the looting and plundering to a minimum. I poured quite a bit of standing water out of the boots afterward. I think that's the mark of a good Sunday morning.

No comments: