www.flickr.com

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Your feedback is important to us

Aw. Hi Everybody! (Hi, Dr. Nick!) There's nothing like a little pandering to make a birthday special. I thought I would respond to a few of the comments here.

Alana - your prize for being first is the status and prestige of being at the top of the birthday comments list. Congratulations.

Bryn - I will skip the magnets and go right for the psychotropic drugs. Then I won't mind the papers scattered around anymore.

Tommy - Perhaps you should try just a little bit harder?

Annie - You got the number wrong on purpose, right? Aaron and I have been debating.

Josh - I think that's the intellectual version. I like it.

Ducky - I always thought MY brother was Stinky. This is confusing.

SD & SQ - I DON'T KNOW who these guys are, but I can't get them to leave.

Aaron - I'll let it pass since you snuck that chocolate into my office, but next time you try to steal my thunder you may not be so lucky. Also, IT IS NOT JULY FOOL'S DAY.

Guess Who in London - Can you leave another clue or two?

Thank you everyone for stopping by. I had a great day yesterday, complete with my favorite pizza, and cupcakes imported from NYC.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kate. It is today, right? A dottering old man in London.

Anonymous said...

You are not the only ones debating Annie's mistake about the age. Guess Who in London

Annie ~ إني said...

I mean, a LITTLE faith would be okay. Yes, it was part of my hilarious joke to get the date wrong. I know that Kate's really thirty now.

carlbohudakson said...

Happy day after your birthday! We seem to be consistently behind in pretty much everything these days, so perhaps in our alternate universe our birthday wishes were actually on time?!