www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

flocks of toddlers and chickens

Dylan's party Sunday was fun, as long as your definition of fun includes the biggest meltdown ever. We had to take her to a quiet room several times to help her get a hold of herself. I have never seen her so overwhelmed and frazzled. She eventually got a grip and had a good time. We didn't have a kid party per se on purpose, but in the course of inviting friends ended up with four toddlers and a five month old, so there's no real getting around it in fact being a kid party. I thought it was hilarious seeing the toddler herd roam free in the play area we set up, so I'm not entirely sure I've learned my lesson for next year. Also I think I'll leave that half of the living room set up as a play area because I like hanging out in the teepee. Speaking of the teepee, look what Aaron found.

***************

Snuffy's girlfriend is famous! (check out the video) (his girlfriend is the dog, not the person or the chickens) Speaking of Kate, she essentially served as Dylan's nanny over the weekend. I would hire her if she would keep some clothes on the child.

No comments: