www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Wednesday report

Today was good. I wasn't too disoriented and no one was mean to me, so that is about my definition of a good day right now. I worked ~11 hours, but I'm actually finding I don't mind that so much other than not liking to be on my feet that long. I got shoe inserts and supportive socks and they changed my attitude a good deal. Dylan has also gotten more used to having me be gone more often so she's not as skeptical of me when I come home in the evening and we're getting a lot of good time together. You will all have to tell me if my dire, stressed out posts are all on Mondays and Tuesdays when I change rotations or teams. You know we here at Bleisenblog are not good with change.

I know, I know, too much yakking, not enough Dylan pictures. And today was picture day too, so I had her in this cool stripey dress with stripey tights. So far just about no one besides me has ever taken a decent picture of her because she puts on her dead fish stare for cameras and you just need to log a certain (massive) number of shots to catch her not doing that, so we'll have to wait and see how they turn out.

No comments: