www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still happy to have power

Dylan now says thank you after every single thing you say to her that might possibly require a thanks. I wonder how long saying thank you at all will last? She's still saying "Dylan fine" instead of no thank you though, which cracks me up every time.

*******

Being in the hospital this week has been pretty disorienting and overwhelming, sleep deprivation aside. It is hard to remember that it is my first week and no one expects me to know anything. Actually, every single person I've worked with for the past few weeks has been really great--patient, good teachers who don't seem phased by my complete lack of knowledge. I, on the other hand, am phased.

*******

For the first time in (six?) years Aaron and I both got out of Josh's survivor football league in the first week. Please keep us in your thoughts as the season continues without us.

No comments: