www.flickr.com

Friday, November 13, 2009

Refreshingly less gross

Let us all keep in mind that I was pregnant with Dylan for 15 more days at this point, and she still took some convincing to get out. I have therefore given up on going into labor. I called to try to change my appointment (made yesterday, you will recall) to a little earlier in the week, only to be told I had no appointment to change, and they would have to try to fit me in somewhere. I really think I shouldn't go too much longer than another week so the baby doesn't get 'UGE, so my plan is to lobby for being induced by the end of next week, much as I don't want to go through that again.

In the meantime, we got another Dylan. I think Snuffy likes her.

He's doing a lot better today, but has bought himself a bunch of days of antibiotics.

I'm getting enough stuff wrapped up that if I have a few more days next week I can really just hang out and see movies and spend time with the already-birthed creatures.

No comments: