www.flickr.com

Friday, March 23, 2007

And she's sold

Dylan got up for a quick snack at 3:30am, which, fine. If she does that and otherwise sleeps 11-12 hours, I am a happy one. If she does that and proceeds to wake up every half hour for the next FOUR HOURS, I start the bidding.

I guess I should mention that she did have a cough and a fever and a wee touch of diarrhea. Whatever, Dylan, any excuse. She bought herself a day home from daycare. And then had as cheerful a day as any, although I have to say she looked like hell.

Arg, I just realized that I never put my cool Flickr flashy sidebar thing back after I messed with the template a few weeks ago. I also had to delete that audio post because it somehow screwed up the comments.

Oh yeah, also, I know that when I read blogs it annoys me when someone mentions something urgent or interesting that is happening and never says anything about it again. Since I am firing on about half a cylinder right now, I keep meaning to ask if there's anything I haven't followed up on that you've been wondering about. Snuffy poop, Dylan hijinks, all the Vicodin I have, you name it...

Meta-Aaron














Evening walk














Convalescing

No comments: