www.flickr.com

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Seven Months

We're back to where we were before Dylan got sick, sleep-wise. Now let us never speak of it again.














Nana has a game she plays with Dylan where she bounces her hand on Dylan's mouth while Dylan entertains herself by making a variety of shrieking noises. Dylan recently figured out how to do it with her own hand, so we hear her up in her crib on the monitor shoving her hand in and out of her mouth while jabbering.














Dylan suddenly looks more like a person than a baby. People who haven't seen her in a month or two are really surprised. People have been saying she looks like us for a while and I haven't believed them, but now I'm starting to see it.














This is still a really fun age. Dylan is so playful and cheerful most days. She still babbles all the time. She wants all food anyone is eating, particularly that cookie you have there. A lot of new foods still give her that rash on her face, but I am slowly expanding what she can eat.














She puts herself to sleep much of the time, although she has trouble every 3-4 times. Even though she can turn over easily in both directions now (as of about four days ago) she sometimes flips herself over in her crib and can't sleep and just lies there flapping until we come rescue her. I bet she'll be crawling within six weeks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have some of your baby pictures from Grandma's house and Dylan looks very much like you! If you want the pics I have, let me know and I'll send them. Lots of love-

Anonymous said...

The fixed stare in the third picture from the top looks eerily like Aaron's.

bleisenblog said...

Jill - we would love the pictures, thank you. We still think Dylan looks eerily like Grandma sometimes.

Anonymous - the third picture from the top IS Aaron.

Annie ~ إني said...

I was thinking about the family resemblance before you posted that! I still think Tommy, but it always comes back to perhaps Tommy just looks like a baby. Now it's starting to be more you guys. Bring the child to me, Vigo awaits her.