www.flickr.com

Sunday, March 25, 2007

GRUMP!

Sorry for yelling like that in the title. It's not anything you did.

I take it from your lack of comments on the last post that

1) I diligently and thoroughly follow up on all things bleisenblog; and

2) You have lives that do not, apparently, involve hanging on my every word all weekend. It wouldn't be my personal lifestyle choice, but to each his own I suppose.

Speaking of follow-up, Dylan had another crappy night last night. Both literally and figuratively. We haven't had a slew of bad sleep like this in a couple of months. I will use the following photograph to demonstrate:















That has been the expression on Dylan's face for about three days now. She's not that sick, just tired and grumpy. Wait, like me! Come party with us! Actually, we did have a pretty fun day yesterday. You may get to hear about it later if you're lucky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No posting on March 24. I want a refund.

Anonymous said...

We had a great day with you guys yesterday! If that was grumpy Dylan, she must be a pretty darn happy baby the rest of the time. It was wonderful to see a day in the life....

Bryn and Jeff

Anonymous said...

I hang on your every word!

carlbohudakson said...

Perhaps we should hold a playgroup at 3am. It seems like a convenient time for new parents, as we are all awake and have few scheduling conflicts.