www.flickr.com

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A Good Nap

Dylan took a good nap at daycare today. I am so happy. I can't resist one more daycare story, although they probably just make me look silly because why do I still have the kid there if I hate it so much? (lots of reasons, but still...) The girl who is leaving after this week said, in response to my proclamation that I would be coming in VERY often today to use Dylan to help clear up my brand new plugged milk duct, "it's not something you could do with a pump, or something like that?"

All my pictures of Dylan are blurry now because she does not sit still for even one second, despite her lack of mobility.

Got to go, Aaron is sitting there with his tail wagging waiting to watch Gilmore Girls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE dylan's hair stylings!!