www.flickr.com

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

we're grizzled old daycare users now

I'm pretty sure Dylan understands "bath time" and "Snuffy." Although I think she thinks anything that ends in "time" means bath time because she also gets really excited when I say "bedtime" and "naptime," and excitement is clearly not what she means to express in connection with those things.

Yesterday a new baby, probably eight weeks old (I'm getting good at this from hanging out at daycare all the time) started at daycare. The new teacher in the room said, oh, I've never heard of a baby not wanting to take a bottle like this. The other teacher and I burst out laughing. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Actually, the daycare room is a lot better with the new teacher. She is friendly and great with the babies. And the other teacher that I like is in the room a lot more. The whole place seems a lot more inviting. There are only two babies older than Dylan now, so I hope she doesn't take them out in her ruthless quest for power. They moved her crib to the back of the room, which is apparently a sign of seniority.

And one more in the Happy Highchair series:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She already rules your roost, why not have her take over the daycare. We're big fans of the Happy High Chair series. Keep 'em coming.