www.flickr.com

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Baby jabber

I've noticed that Dylan has been able to articulate more sounds lately. They said at daycare that she jabbered the entire day and was able to copy "big bird" eerily closely. I also suspect she has a few words that I haven't quite caught onto yet. They also said some of the other babies can get up to standing without pulling up on anything first, so Dylan decided she REALLY wanted to do it and was able to after a while. She has never had any inclination to do anything like that at home. She is walking a few steps at a time more often now, although she still doesn't seem to like it that much. She can identify her nose and her feet and give high fives. She is also having little baby tantrums when thwarted and tired where I have to put her down somewhere soft, usually the dog bed, and let her flail around.

Here is a nice article that questions most of epidemiology. I'll go get working on that dissertation now.

No comments: