www.flickr.com

Monday, September 03, 2007

Dylan and her new Flintstone mobile

The Flintstones didn't wear pants either.

She doesn't look all that thrilled in the video, but she cried every time Aaron stopped pushing and they kept going and going and going.

When I went to pick her up at daycare Friday she was clutching a stuffed giraffe while having a snack in her high chair. It turned out to be a blood giraffe that she had won in a hard fought daylong battle with another baby. The teachers suggested I could take the giraffe home and bring it back later because good luck getting it away from her. One reason I had hoped daycare would be good for Dylan is that she wouldn't get all the attention and always get everything she wants. It is now looking like she is going to be the oldest kid in her room for quite a few months, and they already said she is used to being the head honcho. So really daycare is just giving her a forum to boss more people around. It's just as well she doesn't know too many words yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dylan is making me famous- I can't tell you how many people told me at Dylan's First First Birthday party that they recognized me from "the blog." I'm glad that I now actually have more time to read it :)