www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Weekend

We have managed to extend not only the Dylan birthday celebration but also our anniversary celebration for yet another week. Dylan has been going to bed unfathomably early and easily lately. Dan and Ben were up for the weekend so last night the minute her yammering stopped Aaron and I stealthily made our way out to dinner at a new place in town (thanks Dan and Ben, in case you noticed we were gone). We saw some friends who had gotten there earlier (one of whom is also a Kate and was wearing the same skirt as me, so that was just mortifying) so we got inside information on what to order.

We got some rain here for what feels like the first time in months. I wonder if that is a sign we should get a Dylan-sized raincoat? Also, shoes.Actually that was this morning and later in the day we did go buy shoes because of: raining out. Dylan is not used to wearing shoes or socks because I haven't put them on her all summer and she meanwhile outgrow the ones I had gotten for her. Now that she wants to hold our hands and tromp around everywhere we go it seemed like a good idea. I am finding them adorable. We also identified a strong candidate for her Halloween costume. I can't find a picture of it on the old world wide web, but I will give you a hint that it is a kangaroo.

And the fun in a box never ends:

No comments: