www.flickr.com

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

DAW!

Aaron says I am infantile because I have taken to calling Snuffy "woof woof woof." Whatever, Dylan does it. Actually she calls hims DAW!, as she does all creatures. Now there are two of them who get all excited about the freaking squirrels.

When I went to get Dylan at daycare today she was sleeping on the cot with her blanket pulled all the way up over her head, which looks pretty funny. Her teacher had folded it down just a few minutes earlier, but quickly found it back up again. She's been sleeping a little longer lately, so I wonder if that helps? If so I think it is clear that she has inherited Aaron's penchant for sleeping in the face of all obstacles.

I got up at 5:45am today. My first moment to myself was 8:57pm. That was a long one.

No comments: