www.flickr.com

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Three Separate Things

Overheard at the undergrad gym:

Guy 1: Man, that yoga session was like two hours!

Guy 2: Yeah, that was like 20 sun salutations in a row!

Guy 1: I know, that pissed me off.

************************************

I am sure I have telekinetic powers because the minute the thought crosses my mind that Dylan seems to be in bed nice and early tonight, what a nice few hours to myself this will be, she starts whimpering. Also, what's us with the still only having four teeth? It's been months since she got a new one. Maybe she's focusing all her energy on making those two front ones ever larger.

************************************

We went to the grand opening of an Eastern Mountain Sports store a couple days ago. They were making a big production out of it with prizes and big comfy chairs, popcorn, and a movie set up in the middle of the store. When we got home from Tully today there was a message on the machine that I had won a prize. Some of the prizes were $1,000 cash or a car GPS unit, but this is what I managed to win. Aaron says now we have to buy a kayak.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I have to consciously stop myself from thinking about eloise during her nap, because she invariably wakes up when I do.

Anonymous said...

maybe kate and sarah could each think about the other's baby and get the babies confused.

that life jacket is very attractive.