www.flickr.com

Thursday, September 06, 2007

She's like a mime but in a real box

Every time I see my dermatologist he 1) tells me the number of patients with melanoma he's seen in the past two weeks ("I see so many people sometimes I wonder why I do this...but it's saving lives, that's why"), 2) badgers me about how important it is for me to come in routinely (I'm ALWAYS THERE LEAVE ME ALONE), and 3) offers to do various procedures to my face. My dermatologist is not that cool.

In response to comments on the last post: 1) Bryn, thanks for the ravioli, 2) this is our second anniversary, 3) otherwise we would have gotten married 12 days after Dylan was due, 4) no, we did not get professional pictures done, 5) that is a wedding picture, 6) thanks mom, I feel great too.

The consensus is that Dylan's moves resemble nothing so much as those dancing flowers. Sometimes she doesn't even seem to enjoy it but must...keep...dancing. Several people have commented that she's actually always on beat. Today she danced to the vacuum cleaner. She is still enjoying a musical birthday card from Nana.Daycare is started to send home artwork. I don't have to keep this, right?This is my Dylan in a Box series



And a bonus picture. Not a Moment of Zen per se, but something along those lines:

2 comments:

Brigid said...

Wow. In that top pic she is the spitting image of Aaron!

Boxes are the cheapest and most fun toy known to man! My daughter is 9 and STILL likes to make houses out of boxes!

bleisenblog said...

Yeah, we actually decided to keep that box for a while because it is so much fun.