www.flickr.com

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

April Theme: No Pants

Today I received a call from daycare relaying that 1) Dylan had had a "messy" diaper, 2) all the clothes in her cubby were too warm, resulting in 3) she wasn't wearing pants. I couldn't get there for a few hours, so she spent half the day with no pants on. As did I, out of solidarity. I just thought you'd all like to know.

**************************

We have a couple Bat Rabies Alert magnets on the fridge from my year at the state health department. The first bullet point is, "Bats play a role in nature, but may also carry rabies." I always imagine the people they are targeting with that point, which is apparently the crowd that feels, "Bats are vile filthy creatures that only exist to spread plague and pestilence across the land." No, silly. They play a role in nature.

No comments: