www.flickr.com

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sentences from Today

Dylan got up at 5:30 and she has got me whupped to such an extent that I was just happy it wasn't 4:30.

I was stumped for blog ideas (you'd never know) so Aaron suggested I could “blog as if you were that tree over there.”

At daycare each child got a plastic bag full of paint to play with.

Snuffy and I were running on the canal path and passed a guy who asked if I would get to ride on the way back.

I tried to do the thing with the HSA that I was laughing about a few weeks ago, where you get reimbursed from the ATM, but it said ACCESS DENIED.

It was sunny and sort of warm so people started coming out of the woodwork.

We got a letter in the mail that had the same house number as us, but was addressed to Georgetown, Guyana and had a return address in Sunnyvale, California.

Snuffy got up with Dylan and me this morning and he has got me whupped to such an extent that I was happy I was already awake so he couldn't also wake me up at an unpleasant hour.

No comments: