www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Snippets

Aaron and Dylan have a game they like to play where they gaze at each other and simperingly take turns yelling "Dylan!" "Daddy!" "Dylan!" "Daddy!"

*********

Dylan and I have a game where, every morning, as I am trying to get dressed so as to leave the house, I go into the closet to find an outfit and she follows me in and shuts the door and won't let me leave.

*********

Snuffy and Dylan have a game in which Dylan has some kind of food item and Snuffy tracks her every move with careful precision and sooner or later relieves her of the food.

*********

The sun! The sun!

Heat = off. Windows = open.

*********

Dylan is starting to really rock the two word sentences. So far Daddy, NO is her favorite, but she said Hi Mommy really well on the phone today. She is also ruthlessly efficient at communicating what she wants without words.

*********

This is going to be a problem. She's using tools.

No comments: