www.flickr.com

Monday, April 21, 2008

Thoughts that crossed my mind during the 9:30pm to 3:30am shift Saturday night

Dylan is a robot. An EVIL robot. That needs no sleep to function. Or food.

Wow, Dylan woke up TWO HOURS ago.

Snuffy is sleeping so nicely. He always puts himself to sleep. 

Wow, Dylan woke up FOUR HOURS ago.

Aaron is also sleeping nicely. How nice for Aaron.

Wow, Dylan woke up SIX HOURS ago.

Hm, Aaron is usually better in desperate sleep situations and Dylan associates him with sleep. Here Dylan, go to dada...oh my god, I've never heard anyone scream that loud. 

I don't know that using my knee as a pillow is the most sustainable situation.

Is it possible that she will just pass out while playing with my hair? No, no it is not.

************

Conversation from the next morning:

Aaron: Did Dylan keep you up last night?

Josh: No, she didn't keep me up. She just woke me up twenty times. You singing Baby Beluga also woke me up one time.

No comments: