www.flickr.com

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Puddle-dunked strawberries

Dylan has gone from all angry all the time to all hungry RIGHT NOW. She woke up at 11pm last night and moaned unhappily until I stuffed a bunch of crackers in her face and then she switched to moaning happily. She's been waking up at night fairly often lately. She goes back down reasonably well, but only for Aaron. Since I wake up much more easily, that means both of us are involved in most wakings. Awesome.

I actually have some evidence of the strawberry hat being dunked in a puddle that Aaron mentioned in the comments the other day.Also evidence that it's time to get the kid some rubber boots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know how you hate references to being a teenager but that’s just what Aaron was like as a teenager going through growth spurts. Angry all the time until I stuffed cheese sticks in his mouth. Then he would stop yelling, turn and walk away, leaving me a puddle.