www.flickr.com

Monday, April 07, 2008

More Dawguh

I have permanently switched to pronouncing dog as two syllables.

Snuffy and I were out for a walk yesterday and came across a scene just like the one with the plastic bag in American Beauty. It appears that Snuffy has a similar aesthetic sense to the boy in the movie because he got REALLY excited and leaped around for half the block. Snuffy, if you're reading this, I would ask that in the future you would conduct yourself in a manner befitting a now three-year-old dog.

His tastes also include recently-planted grass seed, as I learned. Pretty much our entire lawn needs reseeding, so I started working on it yesterday. The minute I had planted a dog-sized patch, Snuffy circled around like he does and planted himself, so to speak, right in the middle of it.

Speaking of dawguhs, check this out:

No comments: