www.flickr.com

Friday, May 21, 2010

X marks the spot

We got all fancy the other day and sent Aaron and Snuffy ahead to jog the 2 miles to my ultimate frisbee game. Mesnwhile, I packed up the kids and a picnic and drove over a bit later. I took awhile to get everything together, so I thought they would beat us there. We showed up at the fields to no sign of either one, although I guess that's better than, say, Snuffy being there without Aaron. I hadn't seen them coming on the trail either as we drove by. The game started, no Aaron. I thought it would be irresponsible to go play while leaving Ollie and Dylan on a blanket on the sidelines, although it was tempting and that's what the people at the next game over did with their two little kids while they both went in and played. I started to get a bit worried, but they showed up eventually, having selected a route via the red X below and almost doubling the run distance. [note to Aaron: if you want a longer workout you just have to ask]

No comments: