www.flickr.com

Sunday, May 23, 2010

your eyelids are getting very heavy

Dylan and I went to see a production of Goodnight Moon and Runaway Bunny by Canadian theater company yesterday. Dylan is enamored of Canada from all our travels there. They acted out the stories with these amazing puppets and had all these cool props. And yet...nothing could quite take away the fact of having someone take an hour to read those two stories. Plus having Goodnight Moon read to you in a dark theater is a little like being hypnotized. You are getting sleepy, very sleepy. And I was.

****

I was trying to claim that I make skim milk for Ollie. Aaron said it is more likely chocolate milk. So I had to look it up and it turns out it's like 7-10% fat, depending on how old the baby is. It's double whole milk! You're welcome.

****

No comments: