www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Everyone's favorite subject

As I may have mentioned, Aaron and Dylan are now on a health insurance plan where, in exchange for very little in premiums, they get very little in benefits. Along with this insurance plan we are allowed the privilege of putting money into a Health Savings Account, which we are encouraged to get used to using to pay our medical bills. The HSA comes with a debit card that you are supposed to use to pay for medical stuff, but we don't quite have the hang of that yet so last night I was trying to figure out how to get money out of the HSA for things we have already paid for (including, most recently, antibiotics for both Dylan AND Kate). I was anticipating endless forms to mail in, but I was incorrect. The real answer: go to an ATM and use the debit card to take out cash. I am all over that one.

********************

This monkey (the blue one) substituted for Bears Bear one day this week when I whisked them away to wash them and didn't get them dry in time for daycare. I tried to wash one last week, but Dylan saw me and ran after me sobbing BEAR BEAR so I had to hand him over. No one was able to separate the baby from the monkey the entire day, not for meals or naps or anything.

No comments: