www.flickr.com

Friday, February 15, 2008

A la mode

Dylan has switched from total and utter destruction mode to organized chaos mode, leaving signature pockets of clutter around for us to stumble upon. Or, conversely, swiping our stuff so that we never stumble upon it again.
Dylan also has another setting: Fabulous, No Pictures Please

And, complex creature that she is, still a third version where she tries to defy me but doesn't really know how that works. For example, she knows there is no hitting, but doesn't realize that hitting involves actually contacting one's victim. Instead she flaps her arm at me and I have to ask her if she is hitting and if she nods then I put her down and make her sit and walk away from her. Which doesn't really work because she doesn't like it when I do that and understands it is a punishment, but a few minutes later usually goes and sits in the same spot and looks around like, here I am again, what of it? In that case she gets thrown in with the others.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what is that weird puff ball thing that has a "J" on it? Is that bread, or a cushion?

bleisenblog said...

Ah, good question. That deserves its own post, so I'll keep you in suspense.

Annie ~ إني said...

The one with the dogs is my new desktop background.