www.flickr.com

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sunny days

I keep getting creepy spam comments, so I've been toying with having comments e-mailed to me for approval before they're posted. I don't like it, so I think instead I'll try doing the thing where you have to type in the things before your comment gets approved. We'll see how that goes or if it proves too much for my intrepid readers.

**********

People usually think of winter here as gloomy, but I think we get more nice days than we get credit for. This winter, though, I can verify has been long and gloomy without very much snow to brighten things up. We had a couple sunny days this weekend and I got a little camera happy and there you have it.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

couldn't the creepy spam comments be from actual fans/friends of kate and/or aaron? oh, wait... has this now become a creepy spam comment?

bleisenblog said...

yes, you are now spam.