www.flickr.com

Monday, February 11, 2008

Hello? HELLO?

Yesterday I answered the house phone to a friendly and familiar "hi." A lot of people start out phone calls this way, and usually I can figure out who it is within a sentence or two. I kept saying hello, and I heard some background noise, but there wasn't another word on the other end. I figured it was just a bad connection and waited for it to clear up a bit. Clear up it did when Dylan wandered around the corner intently pushing buttons on the cell phone.

This kind of thing has been happening a lot lately because she is suddenly tall enough to reach all sorts of things that I had considered safe. For example, she has made it her life's work to get her hands on the lens cover every time I take out the camera. Which isn't that often or anything. Yesterday, much to her joy, she succeeded. Would I like it back?
Too bad.
Okay, here it is.
Sucker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.