www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Your participation required

They sent out a notice today asking for suggestions to rename daycare! Everyone must give ideas! They gave absolutely no guidelines, so go nuts.

UPDATE: On second thought, I will give you some guidelines. I think something to do with the university would be good. It has up through kindergarten, so it has to be something to do with school or learning, not just daycare. That's it for now.

*****************

Did I mention I got to go skiing last weekend? I did, and it was really fun except for the festering sinus infection I had at the time. For some reason Aaron took the opportunity to get some more use out of Dylan's Halloween costume. If our Marriage Motto weren't already "We Don't Share Desserts," "Don't Ask Questions" would be a good contender.

5 comments:

bleisenblog said...

I'll get things started: BleisenCare

Aaron said...

I like Dylan's DayCare

Anonymous said...

Eat Learn and Poop

Anonymous said...

The Brad Presents: A Learning Place for Kids

-Uncle Brad

Anonymous said...

How about "I'd rather be at my grandmother's"