www.flickr.com

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Might as well have married Janet Jackson

As I've mentioned, Aaron found Exercise a while back, and now runs with Snuffy and goes to the gym all the time. He was so enthusiastic about weightlifting I was forced to take it up myself, and the one time I tried to race him on the bikes with the virtual scenery it took me two days to catch my breath. You may also recall his swanky new running pants, mentioned here, that were initially purchased as ladies' pants, then returned in exchange for gender-appropriate pants? Well, yesterday they fell down on the job, so to speak, in a dramatic wardrobe malfunction that cut Aaron's run woefully short and necessitated a three-quarter mile scuttle back to the house. heh heh heh heh. Ha! ha. heh heh heh. ha ha ha. Sorry Aaron! hee.

No comments: