www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Days Until the Door Gets Delivered: 6

Oh yeah, also there was no daycare yesterday for Presidents' Day. It was just as well since Dylan had a tough time at home so I can't imagine how hard it would have been for her there. We passed her miserable thrashing self back and forth all day to take turns working. Today there was a note on her daycare report that she had a pretty good day there. She drank some from a bottle and wasn't crying any of the times I showed up. There are a few new younger babies and I think maybe they're making her look good in comparison.

The problem, as it turns out, with turning the head shaking into a cute game is now I can't tell if she's playing or hurting.

Aaron got new shoes that are almost identical to a pair Annie used to have. I keep thinking he took her shoes. Why would he do that?

He put my Skype account on "Skype Me" mode, which I guess means that people I haven't added to my contacts can contact me, but it seems sort of dirty.

1 comment:

Sol said...

Where did all the pictures go?

AND WHERE'S MY PETER PAN SALMON BUTTER?