www.flickr.com

Sunday, February 18, 2007

She'd better be teething

Ach. Dylan didn't go to bed until 10:30, then woke up at 1:30, 5:30, and 7:30. I wrestled her down for a nap just now, but that was a real battle of wills. This is giving me unpleasant flashbacks to when we first brought her home. I'm pretty sure I can feel a tooth coming in. It's not one of the ones that they say comes in first, so maybe she's not reading the right teething book.

I can't find it anymore, but there was a quote in the news from a Congressman about how if we can't protect the nation's peanut butter supply, how can we expect to protect ourselves against terrorism. As long as they don't poison the great peanut butter pipeline I think we should be all set.

It's snowing here again. My shovel and I are becoming quite close.

Oh, I forgot to write that for Aaron's birthday I inadvertently bought him an illicit for-sale-in-Japan-only Wii nunchuck controller. I like to live dangerously.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that guy, a u.s. representative from an upper midwest state, must have won the contest - ' tie peanut butter to terrorism in 25 words or fewer'. if you can tie saddam to al quaeda , peanut butter/terrorism must be SO easy.