www.flickr.com

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Thanks A Lot, Dylan

Remember how before Dylan was born she looked like she was going to pod off rather than go through the normal birthing process?

As I am not built to accommodate podding off, my stomach got ripped to shreds. So in a couple weeks I am going to get surgerized to fix it. It is an outpatient procedure ("one stitch!") and shouldn't require general anesthetic but will still involve much pain and bruising. And not lifting more than 15 pounds for six weeks. I think it's been at least that long since Dylan weighed 15 pounds. I'm sure she won't mind if I don't pick her up for a month and a half.

The other issue is that between anesthesia and pain meds, I won't be able to feed her for a while. This should be even more fun than contaminated peanut butter.

The play gym is much more fun when you can control your hands


Snuffy vs Snow Snuffy


We seem to have forgotten to put the picnic table away for the winter. Aaron, could you get on that?

1 comment:

Sol said...

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070217/NEWS01/702170326

haha! everyone is still falling for it!