www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Snuffy is now the man of the house

So. Aaron just left us until Sunday evening. This should be interesting. The rule in our house is that if you leave me alone for several days to take care of the baby and the dog I get to make fun of you. Our house is sort of like Calvinball.

We made a cake last night, as is our wont, and I was at the gym during the crucial frosting time. Aaron, former professional baker, knew that I had a nifty way to put the layers together without any space between them. See, you put the two bottom halves together. Nice try, sweetie.















The headphone thingy wasn't working at the gym yesterday so I watched American Idol with closed captioning. I actually think that's the way to watch it.

New phonebooks were just delivered to our neighborhood, but I guess because of all the snow they didn't actually put them on people's doorsteps, instead choosing to leave them on the sidewalk. Apparently when you walk by a phonebook on the sidewalk, even in front of your house, it doesn't necessarily seem like it has any relationship to your life, so you just leave it there. Which is why our neighborhood has been littered with phonebooks for about a week now.

No comments: