www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

There's No Place Like Door
















It doesn't look like much, but it is lovely to us. We turn the thermostat down during the middle of the day and at night. Since The Installation yesterday Aaron has noticed that it takes the house three times as long to cool down. That is to say, an actual sealed door is far more insulated than a piece of cardboard. Or the old door even while intact. It is so nice. And it looks good and it has this cool pulldown unbreakable screen. You may also be interested to know that the milk door on the left of the door is our mailbox.

Dylan got her hair put in pigtails at daycare today. Cute, but they used regular rubber bands. Anyone with hair may know that that freaking hurts.















I'm busy trying to figure out the best sedation technique for my surgery. Why, you might ask, is that something I'm deciding myself? Good question, I would say. I called to ask what the surgeon is going to use and the nurse said the form said "choice," meaning he'll talk to me and decide that day. I know he doesn't know anything about lactation and sedation, so I'm going to have to learn all about it and be able to have suggestions for him. It looks like with most drugs the 24 hour waiting period afterwards is probably overkill as long as you avoid morphine or valium. That's good because I wouldn't put it past Dylan to not eat for 24 hours.


Pigs














Cheese














Airport

No comments: