www.flickr.com

Monday, February 12, 2007

I Deserve Better Parking Car-ma

Snuffy keeps dropping a tennis ball right next to Dylan and then standing there with his tail down when she doesn't respond.

She has been laughing out loud a little. And sitting unassisted for approximately three seconds. I have tried sitting her up alone every day for a week and suddenly yesterday she was strong enough to do it. She has been in a fantastic mood today.

You may know of my little parallel parking problem. I can't do it. Well, today I did it, and quite well at that. And the parking meter didn't work. It's just not right.

We (= me) were up with her 5-6 times last night. When she is congested she wakes herself up with the snot. She didn't have a hard time going back to sleep any of the times, but I did (the music...aaaaaahhhh).

No comments: