www.flickr.com

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

What a day not to have a camera

Wow, Snowpocalyse 2007, huh?

We got another nasty e-mail saying classes are rarely cancelled, haha there are no snow days in grad school. It has been snowing heavily here since yesterday evening. I woke up to a nice man snowblowing part of our driveway at 6:30am.

We've had 20 inches so far. It drove everyone in our neighborhood out of their houses like worms on the sidewalk in the rain to shovel. Poetic, no?

Snuffy was desperate to run around so we took him to a field and let him prance around ridiculously.

I spent 45 minutes trying to get Dylan to sleep, then Aaron took over and three minutes later she was out. Aaron sucks. He said I loosened her up for him.

Dylan would not take a bottle today at daycare. Shocking. But they wish to keep trying. I will continue to humor them. Suckers.

And I'll leave you with this valentine that Dylan apparently made at daycare. I had to share it to spread the creepiness around a little:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be creepy but I hope you pointed out to them that she's smiling. Nana

Anonymous said...

My goodness. Why bother having the tiny tots "make" "valentines" when they're going to come out looking like freaky pig graffiti? But she is smiling....

bleisenblog said...

I'm not positive that this is the picture, but I know that one time they were trying and trying to get her to smile, and she only did it when I walked in the room.