www.flickr.com

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

My School Was Not Cancelled

Snuffy and I went running in the 14 degree weather today because we are (Annoying When Not Exercised) Tough. Schools were closed here today for the second day in a row because of the cold. I am not kidding when I say I run slowly, but I got to feel fast today when we passed a not very adept cross country skier. There was a narrow trail on the canal path where the snow is packed down and it is relatively easy to run. Snuffy kept getting right in front of me on the trail and then going really slowly. And leaving his left blinker on.

Daycare still sucks as much as ever. Actually, more since Dylan now knows what is going on a bit. She was in the best mood ever this morning so I thought she would do well, but she got hysterical the minute I set her down there. I am pretty sure she cried the entire time she was there today. They asked me if she cries a lot at home, which she does not. They seem to think I am doing something wrong. Bleecch, I am not. See:




No comments: