www.flickr.com

Thursday, February 15, 2007

How 'Bout That Salmonella

With many cases in NY?

Most often from Peter Pan peanut butter?


(honey roast = extra sugar = extra good)

With product numbers starting with 2111?



Awesome.

I don't understand how something so delicious could hurt me.

I haven't opened it yet, but oh, what a sad waste.


In other news of things that are sad, Dylan was up at 11:30 last night and again from 2:30-4. I think her gums were hurting her. If only I could have smeared peanut butter on them.

5 comments:

Aaron said...

When I went to news sites I noticed peanut butter in the headlines. It made me hunger. Luckily I was too lazy to get up and get some of that honey goodness we keep in the house.

Sol said...

hey- if you guys are going to throw that peanut butter out i'd love to try it! what they don't tell you on the news is that salmonella makes it EXTRA tasty. =your loss. my gain. really it's all a conspiracy to get the tastiest butter into the hands of people like me. and you are falling for it.

Anonymous said...

wegmans took mine back for a refund, no questions asked, not even - hey, this one has been opened, seriously? i feel pretty strongly that conagra and wegmans shouldn't get money - well, my money - and leave the consumer with the sad task of tossing the lovely and guiltless pb.

bleisenblog said...

I didn't know that salmonella was TASTY. In that case I won't return it at all. Sol, I have this image of a counter at Wegman's where people are returning peanut butter and you're hiding under the counter grabbing the jars as they pass them down.

Anonymous said...

wait, you could see me at Wegmans? i thought i was well hidden.

and yes, salmon-ella is tasty. didn't you learn anything in med school?