www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 03, 2007

Baby needs a new pair of shoes

Today I am living the dream: the laundry room, after lo these many years, is clean enough that if the clean laundry falls on the floor I don't have to yell UNCLEAN and put it directly back into the washing machine.

Remember how I was all excited with how cute Dylan's shoes were? Outgrown. I have been having a hard time finding decent shoes that fit her, which means we end up spending actual money on her shoes, which I find unfortunate. She has fat little feet and has to get wide sizes. We also had to get her warm winter boots, which they don't even make in her size.

Aaron and I both independently decided today that she had snapped out of whatever week-long funk she had been in, so we had a really nice day. It was gorgeous out and an appropriate fall temperature, so we spent a lot of time outside. Here we are this morning in matching hoodies. Sorry if this is verging on becoming a fashion blog, I can't help it if we're stylish.




Also, everyone is always asking if Aaron takes the pictures. He does not. Unless I am in them, and even then only sometimes, and usually only as a result of some kind of temper tantrum (which of course we don't reward, Dylan) along the lines of "I AM NEVER IN ANY PICTURES WITH DYLAN AND YOU ARE IN ALL THE PICTURES SO YOU TAKE SOME PICTURES OF US RIGHT NOW AND MAKE US LOOK GOOD." Of course that was not the case for these. Ahem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww. Those are cute pictures. Mother E

Anonymous said...

ooo i like the pictures/paintings on the wall in the last pic. where can i get some of those?

bleisenblog said...

I'm glad you like them. Those were done by my mom's dad, who died in 1980. So getting some may be a little tricky...