www.flickr.com

Friday, November 30, 2007

Google is my Co-Pilot

You know that thing in the Google toolbar? Where you type in a letter or two and common searches pop up? I find it comforting to know that I am not the first to search for the various odd things I am searching for. Google is always looking out for me. Speaking of Google, did I tell you to go to Google Moon? And zoom in all the way? Well, I just checked, and nothing happens. But it used to be cheese! It was cool, one time. Really I just thought that was a funny title and needed a few sentences to back it up.

We are having Sleep Issues. Can you tell? I am fun to be around.

In another, unrelated issue, Aaron fell ill and went to bed at 6:30, uncharacteristically missing out on a social engagement. A social engagement that involved Sol cooking dinner for us on a propane-tank-powered-professional-looking wok contraption in his very cold garage. I was quite sincere when I told him he could be a street vendor.

Here, pictures, bed calls.

No comments: