www.flickr.com

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Quick daycare report

This morning when I dropped Dylan off at daycare by the time I turned around from filling out her sign in sheet she was sitting at the table eating snack and waving bye bye. Then she started blowing kisses, as did all the other kids. So she seems happy enough in her room. I think it's fine, but I will be happier when she moves up to a room where the teachers are more interested in talking to me. We went and visited her old teachers yesterday and they were still happy to talk about her. The most important thing, though, is that they recently launched a line of (I can only assume) overpriced daycare themed clothing.

So far so good with the sleep tonight. That statement probably just bought me a ticket straight to waking up at 2am for two hours. I live on the wild side sometimes.

No comments: