www.flickr.com

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Excuses Excuses

I have all these ideas for posts and then it gets late at night at I don't have time and then I just have to throw you some swill because I want to post every day this month. You like swill, right? I am especially hoping to be able to do some more videos in the next few days.

In the meantime, here's some other stuff.

Aaron and I use google calendars for our schedules. We are able to share them so we can see each other's plans each day. Of course we would never share our passwords, even with each other, but if we did, one day, I might have gone into Aaron's calendar and added some important items to his week. They may have related to bodily funtions. And then he might have gone to schedule a meeting with someone from work looking over his shoulder at his calendar. So that's why we don't share passwords even with loved ones.

Dylan is suddenly interested in helping out with housework. That, combined with her new understanding of basic English, has lead to a new means of entertaining myself. I have gotten her to unload the dishwasher, move things from the washer to the dryer, pick up toys, and scurry to the other side of the room to huddle in the corner with Snuffy while I vacuum. Of course her new understanding has also led to baby's first moments of deliberate defiance.

No comments: