www.flickr.com

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Dispatch from wishing I were asleep

Bleisenblog World Headquarters is in Four Alarm Sleep Deprivation Mode. Proximal cause: two weeks of terrible sleep. Secondary causes?: teething, gastroenteritis, fear, travel, personal vendetta. Some of us have been in a terrific mood despite the difficult circumstances. Others have not fared as well.

I forgot the video camera cable in Rochester, so here are the past few days in pictures:

Another instance in which Dylan was put into a weird costume without my knowledge or consent




Leashed to Aaron's foot during turkey time







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like to explain two things: 1. I put Dylan into the ladybug costume because her exhausted mother was sleeping in the room where Dylan's actual clothes were, and that was the only child sized thing I had on hand.
2. We did not give Dylan that little bottle of booze she is carrying. She found it in a cupboard and ran like a thief. Grandma L p.s. Cool caterpillar, Nana!

Annie ~ إني said...

That picture looks EXACTLY like the christmas one you guys sent me last year except dylan is larger. Could we kindly start airbrushing me into things??