www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

We try not to put water on her

I have been trying to put together a post with Dylan saying a few words (yes, caught on video, with Nessie dancing with a ufo in the background). However. If you're interested you'll have to speak to Aaron about that. He's insisted on using his computer, the one with the magic video creating wand, for the past couple of days. To do work, no less. And now he just insisted I make him cookies. He's really cramping my style.

Of the past 17 nights Dylan has gotten a decent night's sleep exactly once. Her system has never quite gotten back to normal since the episode, and I am just now figuring out that she may be, let us say, all backed up. Commencing prune treatment post haste.

Since this is basically a fashion blog at this point, I thought I would show you the latest in tote bags. Here we have Aaron (don't be fooled by the "Kate") sporting a sassy little number:
But, you ask, does that bag really fit with my gremlin-toting lifestyle? Aaron, why don't you show the people what they want to see...




Even the gremlins like it! They find the dank darkness to be to their liking! Here is one begging to get back in after being evicted:

SPECIAL BONUS SEGMENT: SNUFFLEUPAGUS OR CHEWBACCA?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute bag!!

carlbohudakson said...

Love it! We need a "Kate" bag too!