www.flickr.com

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm like a narrator for national geographic

Now that I've waited this long to write up our trip I can't remember it. The end.

Wait wait, it's coming back to me, but I'll have to rely heavily on the pictures to recreate events.

As I believe I mentioned, it featured a lot of Dylan stopping traffic by dragging large plastic bags around.
After daycare today she got her little mitts on a plastic bag, filled it up with detritus from the house, and dragged it around the living room. Dylan finds a lovey.

There was also stopping of traffic because of general cuteness. These nice tourists elected to include Dylan in many of their trip photos.
There was a lot of snuggling BAAAAYBEEEEE.
In between dodging bicycles we enjoyed some art on the Stanford campus.
Dylan did not, however, enjoy Uncle Gavin, non-uncle Jonah, or any other man she encountered on the trip.

We took in some fine art (ie the museum cafeteria and gift store) with friends from Princeton (or PU as my mom calls it).
One thing you might notice about Ilana and Jake is that they in no way coordinate their outfits, at least not on purpose.
One other thing to know about Jake is that he has a superpower where you put him in a moving car and he falls asleep instantly with his head at a 90 degree angle from his body. Then he wakes up briefly and tells you how well rested he is, then the car moves a little more and he is back asleep.

The museum courtyard was filled with all this seemingly climbable art next to signs saying not to touch the art. We will not be ordered around by a stupid sign.
Aaron got the Kate's Special Trader Joe's Gift Pak as a present, to which he responded "but what did you get for ME?" I have no idea why he would say that. *chews covertly* Also, we went to IKEA against everyone's wishes but mine. Also, Dylan hardly slept and I think I may be in a coma from tired.

Finally, I have this picture of Dylan that says, "Go ahead, ask me where I get my ideas."

And there you have it. Questions? Comments?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! look at that super cute baby being ultra cute in the elf hat! what a baby! what a hat! thank you, baby!